INFINIX SMART 4
- Infinix Smart 4 Plus smartphone was launched on 21st July 2020.
- The phone comes with a 6.82-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1640 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20.5:9.
- Infinix Smart 4 Plus is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio A25 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
- The Infinix Smart 4 Plus runs Android 10 and is powered by a 6000mAh non-removable battery.
- HD+ 720 x 1560
- 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM
- Octa-core, 1.8GHz, 1.6GHz
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- SIM1 + SIM2 + MicroSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 25MP+5MP+8MP Triple Rear Camera
- 16MP Front Selfie Camera
- 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0
- USB 2.0, USB Type-C
- Fingerprint scanning, Accelerometer, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Hall, Light, Proximity sensor
- 4000 mAh battery
- Full accessory set
Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10′
- Premium, compact design: sleek metal back for a premium feel, available in either black or silver to fit your own style
- Designed for the whole family: slim and just 347 grams, children can carry it with ease, while adults can grip it in just one hand
- A screen you’ll love to watch: Galaxy Tab A8 packs an 8-inch, bright 1280×800 pixel display, with a 16:10 screen ratio for optimum viewing in both upright and horizontal
- Better for sharing: Kids Home lets you shape a safe environment for children to explore, Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HID, HOGP, HSP, OPP, PAN
- What’s in the box: Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 tablet, UK charger, user manual